EasySecure.cloud - Communication and Encryption
EasySecure International is committed to safety and security of your data.
We therefore opt for the best security and work together with the best hosting
parties and the latest technologies.
The image below shows a schematic representation of a LAN environment with a
number of our scanners that connect to the IdentySoft cloud software. In this
article we offer you more information about the local communication (LAN)
within your network and we tell you more about the security and encryption of
can find a brief overview of how IdentySoft works within your local network.
IdentySoft uses the following components:
- All our scanners for access control and time registration have their own IP address.
- The local communication runs over TCP port 80, 1470, 1471, 51211 and 51212.
- Communication with our cloud software is always from the inside out and never from the outside in.
- An SCD Service is running within your LAN environment. This SCD service ensures communication with your cloud environment and forwards the log data to the cloud and at the same time also sends the user data to the scanners.
- It is possible to link multiple SCDs to the same software environment. This makes it possible to link an infinite number of separate networks to the same cloud software.
- The SCD software can be installed on any Windows PC or server. The SCD service is installed and set up within 1 minute.
- All scanners have their own memory in which tens of thousands of log and user data are stored. In the unlikely event that there is a problem with the SCD service or with the internet connection, access and registration will always continue. Once the connection is restored, all data is updated automatically.
- The connection between the SCD service and the IdentySoft cloud software runs over TCP port 443.
Below you can find a schematic representation of the
ports used and the route of communication between scanners and our IdentySoft
You will see the Local Area Network (LAN) on the left.
The scanners communicate with the SCD server via ports 1470, 1471, 51211 and
51212. The SCD software then connects via internet via port 443 to IdentySoft.
Naturally, communication between readers and SCD /
IdentySoft software is also secured. All our scanners use 246-bit Advanced
Encryption Standard (AES) and MD2 Hash algorithms.
More information about AES and MD2 can be found on the
Please find the diagram below. You can see that all
network scanners use the AES-256 encryption. "Slave" devices that are
connected via RS485 are protected by the MD2 Hash Encryption.
Do you still have questions about security, communication
and encryption within IdentySoft? Take a look at the related articles or
contact us. We are happy to assist!
Related articles - Security Software & Hardware
EasySecure.cloud - Security & Hosting
EasySecure International is committed to safety and security of your data. We therefore opt for the best security and work together with the best hosting parties and the latest technologies. The image below shows a schematic representation of a LAN ...
EasySecure.cloud - Information about Biometrics & Privacy
When talking about privacy and biometrics, one should immediately look at the kind of system they are using. Government systems (such as the police or your passport) are based on a system where biometric images are stored. These systems can violate ...
EasySecure.cloud - How do I exclude a user from the script for deleting inactive data?
Under the privacy & security menu it is possible to set retention periods for the automatic deletion of log data and the removal of inactive users, cards and templates. In the following article you can find more information about the menu 'privacy ...
EasySecure.cloud - Communicatie & Encryptie
EasySecure International heeft veiligheid uiteraard hoog in het vaandel staan. Wij kiezen dan ook voor de beste beveiliging en werken samen met de beste hosting partijen en de nieuwste technieken. In de afbeelding hieronder ziet u een schematische ...
EasySecure.cloud - How does the privacy menu work
In this article we will show you how the 'Privacy' menu works within the EasySecure software. As a supplier of cloud services for access control, time registration and attendance registration we offer the possibility to save personal data in our ...