As soon as you are logged in to your IdentySoft environment the menu is visible on the left side. By clicking on the " or " icon you can expand or unfold the menu. As soon as you unfold the menu, the descriptions will become visible. By clicking on the ˅ icon or by clicking on the name itself, you can unfold the various menus to make the submenus visible. Depending on the rights the account has, you will or will not see certain menus. Under the menu 'Settings' click on 'Reports'.
Round up working hours. Would you like to round up the working hours to, for example, 5 minutes. Can you set that here. You can choose between: 5, 10, and 15 min and click 'save'.
· If someone has worked 08:02:35 this will be rounded off to 08:05:00
· If someone has worked 08:02:00 this will be rounded off to 08:00:00
Below you will find a description of the functions of the other settings.
· 24 Hour presence is set to NO by default. If you do have a 24-hour presence, set it to 'Yes'.
· Starting time of the day. This indicates when your time starts. For example, if you change it to 08:00, the clock-in time will only be calculated from 08:00.
· Endingtime this indicates when the time registration should stop.
· Ending of night shift: For example, if your end of day shift ends at 17:00 and your night shift ends at 23:00, these are the hours reported as night shift.
· Convert logs must be set to 'yes' by default otherwise the reporting will not work.
· Conversion type can be changed if you want to see it based on 1 location or if you have multiple locations, you can then based it on multiple locations.
· Sort presence by. Here you can sort by: Date & time, first name or surname
If you have any questions, please contact the support desk of EasySecure International. We are happy to help you!
· +31(0)85 015 0000