If you can't sync your devices anymore after the update probably the caus of this would be that https://i3.identysoft.com/
is not added to the trusted websites in Internet Explorer on the PC, this problem is very easy to solve yourself by following the steps in this document.
1. Go to Internet Explorer.
2. At the right top corner you see Settings. (marked with the sprocket icon)
3. Next click on Internetopties.
4. After this you will see a start screen, in this screen click on ‘’Security’’
5. Next click Trusted websites, you will see a button a bit below with the name “Websites”, click on that one.
6. There will be a pop-up showing like the one below, please check here if the websites http://i3.identysoft.com
& https://i3.identysoft.com are entered,
if the are not entered fill in the URL in the box and click “Add”
. It could be that there will be a little pop-up message saying only https:// is allowed, this can be disabled by unmarking the checkbox saying “Serververification … required”
. After you entered the sites click on “Close”
7. Click at the bottom corner of internet option on the button “Custom Level”.
8. Check if Internet Explorer has all the necessary ActiveX-components for IdentySoft i3 enabled. If this isn't done select “Enable” and accept the pop-up message that will appear.
9. At last click on “Apply” and “OK” to close the window. U now have successfully added the i3 IdentySoft websites to the trusted sites in Internet Explorer!
Do you need help with setting this up, or would you like a support employee of us to help you out? Please contact us!
Telephone: +31 (0)85 01500 00