BioStar 2 - Time and Attendance (T&A) - How to assign temporary schedule
BioStar 2 TA allows administrator to assign a schedule template to an employee on a temporary basis. The employee will remain on the schedule only for the time period selected.
1. Go to Time Attendance → Shift and create temporary shift as desired.
2. Go to Time Attendance → Schedule. Select a schedule and click + button to display list of employees assigned to the schedule. Select a user which you would like to assign temporary schedule.
3. Click the date on the calendar on which you want the schedule change to start.
4. Choose a shift from drop-down menu and set the period where the temporary schedule will be affected.
5. As you can see, the shift has been updated to temporary shift.
BioStar 2 - Time and Attendance (T&A) - Introduction
What is a Time and Attendance System? Time and Attendance (T&A) System is a process that tracks and manages employees’ check-in and check-out time, meal time, vacations, and absences. Traditional time and attendance system was based on manual ...
BioStar 2 - Time and Attendance (T&A) - How to create T&A with flexible shift
Scenario: - Employee can choose a regular shift at anytime between 8:30am to 18:30pm(8 working hourse) as below 9:00am to 18:00pm 8:30am to 16:30pm 10:30am to 18:30pm - The system needs to see if someone has worked 7 hours a day - The system needs ...
BioStar 1 - Time and Attendance - Setting up Time Registration, Shifts & Schedules
The BioStar 1.x software has a lot of time registration possibilities within the software and there are many different ways to set up the shifts and daily schedules. In this article you can find more information about the 'Time and Attendance' ...
BioStar 2 - Time and Attendance (T&A) - How it works
BioStar 2 TA helps you manage employee worktime with highly configurable and intuitive time card features more efficiently. BioStar 2 overtime rule feature allows administrators to configure easily and calculate accurate overtime with different ...
BioStar 2 - How to use the Leave Management function
If you want to authorize Leave to an employee/employer, you can utilize Leave Management tool. A Leave can be a various types of absence such as personal leave (vacation or time-off), family incidents (death or accidents), maternity leave (fraternity ...