Before you start, please check the system requirements
1. Download the latest BioStar 2 setup file from the EasySecure website.
2. Run 'setup' file,and choose language. Please run the installer under an administrator account
3. Check to accept the agreement and decide the location where BioStar 2 is installed. We recommend to install at the default location.
4. Select components you want to install. For the case of using BioMini at a HR desk, It's ok to install BioMini Agent only to make a fingerprint enrollment through the client browser which is remotely located from the server PC.
5. Select start menu folder name, and check to run BioMini Agent automatically, and lastly confirm the installation details.
6. Wait the installation progress. It normally takes two or three minutes to finish.
7. After finishing the installation, it asks to confirm Root Certificate Store message. It is used for HTTPS communication between the browser and the server. If you have another certificate, you can apply it manually through BioStar server setting, and if you do not store a certificate, HTTPS is not able to be used, and only HTTP can be used.
8. After finishing the installation, check the BioStar Setting to confirm the system status.
9. Open a Chrome browser and enter the server IP address. You can use the default login credentials that you entered during installation