BioStar 2 - How to create custom user fields
Custom user fields can be used if you need additional fields for user information other than the ones that are already available.
1. Click on Setting > SERVER.
2. In the User/Device Management tab, click + Add on the Custom User Field.
There are 3 types of custom user fields you can create:
- Text Input Box : This field allows up to 32 characters.
- Number Input Box : This field allows up to 10 digits.
- Combo Box : You can create up to 20 options for this dropdown box. Separate the combo box items with a semicolon(;).
3. When you’re done adding the custom fields, click Apply on the bottom of the page.
4. If you go back to the USER menu, you will see the additional fields in all existing users and also when you add a new user.
BioStar 2 - Activating Custom Level button
*Since BioStar ver 2.4, you can only view the Custom Level button ONLY when you login with User ID 1, regardlessof operator level. In this example, you can see how you can/cannot see "Add Custom Level" button via Settings -> Account depending on ...
BioStar 2 - How to set custom language
BioStar V2.3 - Custom Languages Please click the link above to download custom languages for BioStar 2.3. Here you can find the instructions to add additional languages to your BioStar 2 environment. The following languages are supported: Dutch ...
BioStar 2 - How to add users, cards and fingers
Although there are various ways of adding new users to your system, the below three methods are most frequently used. First is to add new users to the BioStar 2 server directly and transfer the data to the devices. Second is to add new users through ...
i3.IdentySoft.com - How can I adjust the free info fields?
After you have logged into your IdentySoft environment you can find the menu bar on the left side of the application. By clicking the » or « icon you can expand or minimalize the menu. As soon as you expand the menu you can see the full menu ...
BioStar 2 - How to backup and Restore the Database in BioStar 2
BioStar 2's database has gone through a few changes since it's release. The AC database started out with the SQLite Database and in version 2.2.1, the MariaDB T&A database was released. Starting version 2.3, both databases became Maria DB by ...