BioStar 2 - How to create access group
Before starting to create access group, make sure to set the devices not to use 'Full Access'. 'Full Access' indicates that the device ignores access group configuration and makes an auth decision solely dependent on the user data and auth mode it has. For the case of simple and limited access control use, 'Full Access' mode has no problem. However, it's recommended to use Access Group to control the access of the users while using automatic user synchronization function, because it sends all the user data to the connected devices. Check the fundamental course contents for more information about the detailed concept of Access Group.
The additional advantage of Access Group
- By setting a user group to a access group, it can automatically assign the same access group to new users in the user group
- By creating a certain access group with VIP or management members, it can be easy to set the access group to be 'Bypass Group' for zones, such as APB and Scheduled Lock. So, the access group members can enter and exit doors without limitation.
1. Go to ACCESS CONTROL and click ADD ACCESS LEVEL button.
Access level consists of door and timezone, and access group is made of access levels and users. So, it's necessary to create a access level first, and then assign users to access level to make a access group.
2. Create a door and a schedule, and click apply to create an access level.
3. Click ADD ACCESS GROUP button and add an access level and a user group or individual users, and click Apply.
4. Check the created list of a new access group.
5. Go to user tap, and check access group from the user list.
EasySecure.cloud - How do the access rights work?
Access rights are used in EasySecure to define how users may access specific doors or control specific registration terminals. In EasySecure we first define a couple of layers in building these access rights, before ultimately linking them to a ...
BioStar 1 - How to create an access group
BioStar allows administrators to build custom access groups by combining permissions for timezones and doors. With this capability, BioStar provides customizable, scheduled access control. BioStar supports up to 128 timezones that consist of a seven ...
EasySecure.cloud - How to create a time schedule
Time schedules can be used to connect to access groups.. You can decide which groups can enter which doors between which times. For example: a group called 'employees' can only access certain doors monday to friday from 08:30 untill 17:00. You can ...
BioStar 2 - Activating Custom Level button
*Since BioStar ver 2.4, you can only view the Custom Level button ONLY when you login with User ID 1, regardlessof operator level. In this example, you can see how you can/cannot see "Add Custom Level" button via Settings -> Account depending on ...
BioStar 1 - Hoe maak in een access group aan
Binnen BioStar is het mogelijk voor beheerders om access groups aan te maken die ingericht zijn met toegang voor bepaalde deuren tussen bepaalde tijden. Met deze mogelijkheid zorgt BioStar voor aanpasbare, geroosterde toegangscontrole.. Het is in ...